I’ve been reflecting on some of my favorite freedom success stories from clients…
…like Carey, who got free from her food addiction and dropped 50 lbs when “something just clicked” after months of resistance.
…and Colleen, whose business and bank account boomed after she got free from her obsession and got congruent with her purpose.
…and Jackie who got free from binging, restricting and trying to control food, found her true calling as a holistic healer and met the love of her life after a decade of singledom.
These women and many more who’ve gotten free from their addictions and obsession all share some similar qualities that I want you to know about.
Because I’ve heard too many times from frustrated food addicts…
“it’s always going to be like this”
“I’ve tried everything, nothing works”
“I feel stuck and don’t know what to do”
And yet I’ve witnessed with my own eyes people who also thought freedom wasn’t possible for them GET FREE AND STAY FREE from their addictions and obsessions.
Which is why I want to give you some insider secret success strategies that can help you get on and stay on your own path of freedom – from whatever is blocking you.
So here’s the list below.
What People Who Get And Stay Free From Food Addiction All Have In Common:
- They are willing to set aside their story and to not know the answers
- They are willing to ask for help and get support
- They are willing to get honest with themselves
- They show up, even and especially when they are in their stuff
- They take action in spite of their fears
- They are willing to go deeper and get to the root of what’s blocking them
- They reach out when they get stuck
- They play full out and dive in with both feet
- They learn how to be comfortable with being uncomfortable
- They have a purpose or calling that’s bigger than them and that pulls them forward
- They see wherever they are as an access point or launching pad for a new level of freedom
- They want to continually grow so they can shine their light even brighter in the world
So tell me Name, when you read this list, do you feel like these are things you are willing to do too? Hit reply and let me know.
Whether you’re a “heck yeah!” or feeling stuck on a few, I’d be happy to support you wherever you’re at, so you can be clear on your specific next steps to having what you truly want.